Staples $25 off $75 order - good through 11/1/2014 - Online Only

exciter1

Not having luck with coupons. The 40% off one shipping supply one works, but that is probably because it is an actual coupon listed under their coupons section on the website. Guess I will keep waiting until another coupon in that section lists 40% off all shipping supplies again.

Not having luck with coupons. The 40% off one shipping supply one works, but that is probably because it is an actual coupon listed under their coupons section on the website. Guess I will keep waiting until another coupon in that section lists 40% off all shipping supplies again.

Are you logged in?

From Staples Live Chat about the first coupon posted:

"I am very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you but this coupon was posted on a third party site without Staples permission and will not be honored. We do not honor coupons found on third party sites, the coupon also has no coupon code therefore it is not an actual offer from Staples."

Doesn't make mush sense to me but that's what they said.

From Staples Live Chat about the first coupon posted:

"I am very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you but this coupon was posted on a third party site without Staples permission and will not be honored. We do not honor coupons found on third party sites, the coupon also has no coupon code therefore it is not an actual offer from Staples."

Doesn't make mush sense to me but that's what they said.

LOL, it's hosted on their site.  Some folks had success on Slickdeals.  If it's not working for anyone, I'll delete it.