Mastermindtoys.ca Now Carrying Lego Exclusives!

Sandwraith

Looks like Mastermindtoys.ca is following suit with amazon and walmart in carrying the exclusives.

Got and e-mail from them today advertising their availability online. None of the imminently retiring or retired sets listed on here like walmart had, but figured i'd pass it along as it's just 1 more place for us to find a deal or last minute item with drying up stock elsewhere!

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/LEGO-Hard-To-Find.aspx

• Like 2

I was goofing around and it only lets you add 8 WVM and 10 Jousts...not much stock for a relatively large chain. I didn't check the other exclusives, but I'm guessing they won't be carrying much, but a good place to go to avoid the banhammer when a set goes OOS at S&****. I could see buying some WVM if it sells out in November....

Ha, nice! They`re a great store for sure, been in a few locations across the country. Lots of selection, competitive prices, and just an overall great atmosphere. Puts stores like ToysRUs to shame, they are disgusting and dirty. 

Good to hear! I'll finally see one of these when they open up a location in Sherwood Park, AB in a few weeks.