Problem with PayPal

Tilted

I'm having trouble dealing with PayPal right now and any input is much appreciated.

Last August I placed an order with a local toy retailer and my PayPal balance was instantly credited for the total amount.

This particular order was eventually cancelled but the payment authorization was not, which lead to a month of going back and forth with customer service and PayPal, but it finally got cancelled.

The problem is that a week has gone buy and my balance is still missing those ~250

I had something similar once, but also different. In my case it was an inconsistency between eBay and Paypal - paypal was charged twice for the same eBay transaction, everything was canceled, but I only got one refund. In the end it took a "phone conference" between the paypal CS, the eBay CS and me to clear this up and to force the seller (who only saw one payment on eBay side, so only refunded once) to refund the second paypal payment as well.

In your case I would go through your entire paypal transaction history. If the payment was canceled, it should not show up there - and in theory that should mean that your total should be right. But you never know.

Edited by 10230

This isn't directly related to the original posters issue, but a Paypal issue nonetheless.  I usually ship my items using eBay, not Paypal, but someone paid through Paypal and each time I click to ship the item on eBay, it transfers me to Paypal.  So then, when I try to ship the item using USPS, my discount isn't there (which has been pretty substantial for USPS).

I really don't want to deal with eBay customer service again...

This isn't directly related to the original posters issue, but a Paypal issue nonetheless.  I usually ship my items using eBay, not Paypal, but someone paid through Paypal and each time I click to ship the item on eBay, it transfers me to Paypal.  So then, when I try to ship the item using USPS, my discount isn't there (which has been pretty substantial for USPS).

I really don't want to deal with eBay customer service again...

Its just a glitch, just keep trying it.  Its annoying but if you keep trying it should eventually work.  Sucked the other day when we had 250+ going out, it kept doing every few transactions.