Has anyone here had any success selling on Bricklink?

Doofy McGee

Selling parts paid off for me,but it is a huge time investment unless you are simply parting out a set. Looking up each part is very tedious. My advice is to have a minimum of 1000 pieces and set your minimum to $10. It sucks to go through the effort to pull 20 parts for a $2.00 sale. I have two large bins I need to enter, just waiting to find the time. If you have a teenager with free time, it is a great little side business.

If you are selling new in box, add more of a comment if there are any imperfections. People will appreciate the extra effort on your part at a description that saves them from having to ask. Don't go to the stratosphere with your price in an attempt to wait out the value increase in your sets. If you want to get that kind of money, you are better off trying your luck on Ebay.

I am mostly looking to sell leftover and rare parts. I will always go to eBay first when it comes to selling mini figures or valuable sets. A lot of people mention the time commitment right away when discussing Bricklink. I have the time to put in, and want to put it in. I just want to stay busy and make a little money. Consistent money, I have no delusions of getting rich or anything.