RI's and HH Popping up at TRU.ca and in Store!

Sandwraith

Hey Guys!

On Saturday morning i got an in-stock notification for the Huanted House at TRU.ca, but by the time i got the computer it was gone :threaten:  guessing they only had a couple, maybe even returns. With the States getting some in Target online though i thought this might be Canada's share of the most recent batch.

So i was watching the listing all day just in case it popped back in or they allocated more of the stock they just received or whatever. Today i went to check and a link to the listing is gone again, but i did check the RI just for kicks.

RI was in stock online and i grabbed a few! There were only 10 total, and i left 5. I also see that some stores have stock with the "pickup in store" option. Nothing close to me, but i did see some stores have stock. Some of you may have some luck!

Cheers.

Edited by Sandwraithx157
  • Like 2

... RI was in stock online and i grabbed a few! There were only 10 total, and i left 5. I also see that some stores have stock with the "pickup in store" option. Nothing close to me, but i did see some stores have stock. Some of you may have some luck!

Cheers.

Confirmed... My TRU also received stock, you are limited to 4 units when purchased for in-store pickup. 

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, Veegs.  As long as you save one RI set for your baby daughter down the road...everything will be fine :)

I just got a backordered email notice from TRU...looks like my order didn't go through.  Oh well.  Save the cash towards something else. 

*sandwraithx157, since I didn't get my order I will unlike your post.  jk. 

Edited by weakside

Hey jeff_14, still have any more Wolverine Choppers?  Trade you a RI for a Chopper? :)  Sold all mine and would like one to build/display. 

Now that's a conundrum. I'm down to my last one and was thinking about holding it for a while. They both retailed for about the same and are worth about the same now, just higher. Do I give up $70 in profit for a set I'm not even sure what I'd do with and that's not for sure gone yet? I think I'll pass this time, but that was tempting. If I had 2 I'd do it. 

I just got a backordered email notice from TRU...looks like my order didn't go through.  Oh well.  Save the cash towards something else. 

*sandwraithx157, since I didn't get my order I will unlike your post.  jk. 

When i placed my order of 5 a few weeks ago i got the backorder notice immediately. Couple days later though they shipped.

So i think their's still hope for your backordered items!

And no take-backs! :P

No problem Jeff_14, if it makes the deal sweeter I'll throw in a MINT Splinter keychain lol.  JK.  Maybe we'll do a deal again before the holidays and swap some inventory.  If you ever have new road plates or rail tracks lmk. 

HH is gold right now.  Much more in demand than FB I think right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if HH raises eventually down the road just below GG and stays above FB and GE. 

Wished I could trade all my 41999 crawlers for HHs :P         

How do you find the HH listing? I can't search it, and it doesn't appear in the MF or Hard to Find categories. Does the entire listing disappear whenever it goes OOS?

Whole listing is gone, it came back when briefly in stock a while ago. Funny how it was stripped from the site so fast; yet FB and Sopwith still have listings.
  • Like 1

ok, just got email notice that 3 out of 7 RI's order will be shipping.  Looks like the backordered status got processed with available stock...and Sandwraithx157 gets to keep his 'like' from me, everybody knows he needs all the 'likes' he can get to improve his BP community profile/standing.  JK. :P     

ok, just got email notice that 3 out of 7 RI's order will be shipping.  Looks like the backordered status got processed with available stock...and Sandwraithx157 gets to keep his 'like' from me, everybody knows he needs all the 'likes' he can get to improve his BP community profile/standing.  JK. :P     

Nice!

I've had pretty good luck with popular items going backordered instantly, but then shipping within the next day or so with TRU. Might just be their system going: "Woah woah woah, way too many orders in a short time frame on this item, i'm just going to label them all as backordered until i figure out who to send the few i have to".