eBay Advice

anolian

Hi all,

I recently sold a lego set For $50. The buyer bought the item and even paid for it plus the shipping. Then 2 hours later i received a message saying can you cancel the order I bought the wrong model i thought it was something else. My add clearly has pictures name of set and model number. In your guys opinion and past experiences would you fully refund the order? If so do most people charge a cancellation fee? Or do i just refund it straight up and re post. The add had lots of watchers and now there all gone which kind of pisses me off.

Thanks

Thank for all the input. I have cancelled ads before due to this reason but no one ever paid for them. I was worried that if i refund the money paypal would not reimburse there fees. After talking to paypal they will. So i will go a head and cancel and re list. Just a pain since there was so many watchers on it and now i have to start it from scratch.

If you don't cancel the buyer can make your life miserable. Open a SNAD case, if tracking isnt scanned as delivered claim they never got it, leave neg feedback, or leave positive feedback with neg dsr. If you havent dropped the item off for shipping it is always in your best interest to cancel.

Edited by tonysbricks

I have a buyer that bought a Simpsons House over 60 days ago and I can't even see the listing anymore. I know it was NISB when I sold it. They are now saying I got the item but it s not factory sealed. Had been opened and taped by someone. Wrapping is poor,too. The box was damaged and almost torn apart.

Is there anything I can do or am I out of luck with a dishonest buyer?

What is my best course of action. Do I try to do a partial refund or ask them to return it and pay shipping and probably get back a box with no minifigures, etc...?