London Drugs 20%off

speedsausage

Like the title says, 20% off random lego sets.

76005 Daily bugle showdown=$45

70008 Gorzans gorilla striker=$40

75017 Duel on geonosis=$40

79104 Shellraiser street chase=$50 (35% off)

79103 turtle lair attack=$45

79007 battle at black gate=$57

And some city sets also.

Edit: just noticed mine has 2 Dino 5883 tower takedown hmmmmmm??? Not on sale though.

Edited by speedsausage

I ordered 2 Triceratops Trappers (5885) for 100cdn (88us) with in store pickup, so that was a plus as I can pair them with my T-rex sets.

Museum Breakin is $65 (Walmart clearance is currently 70)

The have the Hive Crawler (70708) for $35 and that is 60% off.  If you were looking at getting this from TRU, check online to see if a store near you has this.

I sold a few RIs in western Canada during my quick stint there. I realized one thing about greater vancouver, a lot of mommies don't think these sorts of clearance or discounts are deals. They would drive to point Roberts or Blaine to pickup. I told them about the currency, time and gas and they didn't understand. They talk as if it's a one to one exchange with the USD. By being jobless, you'd think they have the time and brains to figure it out. They also don't factor in Washington state tax.

The lair and shellraiser are good deals. Same with black gate.

In Canada, the fairground mixer is now about $5 more than in the US after tax and exchange. This does not even include duty, gas, etc....with double VIP, Canadians can have an edge on the mixer and Parisian restaurant. The T1 camper is now cheaper to buy in Canada.

So uhh back to talking about Canadian deals after getting another unsolicited business lesson about the value of a Canadian dollar. Has anyone found any good deals in store in a London Drugs this week? I plan to stop at 1 tomorrow (after I get my sled of course) but was curious if anyone has had any luck. Now back to my igloo, eh!

So uhh back to talking about Canadian deals after getting another unsolicited business lesson about the value of a Canadian dollar. Has anyone found any good deals in store in a London Drugs this week? I plan to stop at 1 tomorrow (after I get my sled of course) but was curious if anyone has had any luck. Now back to my igloo, eh!

All the ones I listed above were all sets I saw I store. Suggestions on what would be the set of choice to pick up??