Hi from Italy

I'm Roberto from Italy, I've played with LEGO since I was a kid, now I'm interest in the value of it.

I've a question, have the LEGO packages that I buy in Italy the same value in the future of the american one? maybe a silly question but need to know.

Hello and welcome to the site. When looking at values between countries, it is difficult to take the US data and say it will be worth that in Italy or other countries. A LEGO set has different retail prices for each country. Also different countries have different taxes and fees.

What is similar between countries is the "growth" of a LEGO set. If a LEGO set in the US grew 15% in value last year, the same set in Italy should grow approximately the same. That is the way non-US markets should look at the data.

• 2 months later...

Hi I'm Dario from Italy and I'm almost 30. I don't remember when started playing Lego, my parents gave me it during my childhood as birthday presents and so. To be honest I quit playing Lego at the end of elementary school and re-discovered them while emptying the closet for spring cleaning. Then found this site while looking for evaluation. Don't judge me :P