Store Owners that Sell Parts (Creating Group)

Jeff Mack

Ed started a thread earlier talking about the size of shops that sell parts on Bricklink or Brick Owl.  That is one question, but we will have plenty of others.  We feel it would be better if we create a group that we can talk to and go to over time to help shape the future of Brick Classifieds (specifically the parts department).  If you are someone that runs a serious business and would like to contribute to this as well as make good platform to sell your parts, please leave a note here (or send me a PM) with links to your store(s).  We will create a forum that you can access and will be able to leave feedback to our questions.

Thank you

I'd welcome the opportunity to participate.  Will send you my store info in a PM.

Even though I'm very small, my wife and I finalized our business plans to actually get this store up and running this weekend.  Now that we have a plan, we're planning to make this thing successful as best we can.  I'm sure I've got more to learn than to offer, but I've been tinkering on BL for the last year, and I've got quite a few orders under my belt.  I feel like I've got a good handle on the mechanics of the site.