eBay's top selling merchandise by state

Quacs

I'm not confident that the raw data wasn't massaged to the point of bread dough in coming up with these "facts". ;)

Yes, The results they show are most certainly deceptive. More likely they took an item (Batteries, etc.), and then put the state with the highest per capita for that item.

It looks like they basically worked things backwards - Instead of showing the states and what product was purchased, the truth would have been more accurate to show the product group, and then which state has the highest per capita for that group. 

I did buy a lot of "men's fragrance" in NJ this past year. I bought several cases of Sex Panther by Odeon.

Made with bits of real panther, if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Made with bits of real panther, if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Remember......60% of the time it works every time.

Sorry, but this is a joke by somebody. First, the caption "for some states there isn't a first place so we used second place" doesn't make sense. Second, unless NY is playing a lot of airsoft or arming model armies, I'm pretty sure you can't sell guns and ammo on eBay.

I was just about to post this.  Guns and ammo are a no-no on ebay, hence Gunbroker.

Can you sell a gun on eBay if it is old enough to be considered an antique?

Nope. They allow a lot of accessories (holsters, gun belts, etc.) but not the firearms or the ammunition. Fortunately, as mentioned by fuzzy, Gunbroker exists and is a great alternative, Mr. Frog uses them for buying and selling sometimes.

Sorry, but this is a joke by somebody. First, the caption "for some states there isn't a first place so we used second place" doesn't make sense. Second, unless NY is playing a lot of airsoft or arming model armies, I'm pretty sure you can't sell guns and ammo on eBay.

Yep, Just look at the North Dakota one, I'm surprised they didn't just use a picture of a true-coat sprayer. lol