10184 - Town Plan

Damnation666

• 1 month later...

It definitely looks that way in % return. Nice set...highly collectible...special bricks....I call it a triple.

atleast but you have a solid year or two before you even have to worry about picking one of these up for investment purposes.

The Town Plan has been steadily increasing and I don't see it letting up anytime soon.

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10184-1

• 5 months later...

We will know that soon. It is not too far to celebrate lego 60th anniversary, just 6 years and we will get the information what kind of set lego will make to celebrate its birthday. When that time come, people will look back to check what did we have for 50th and maybe try to collect them. So if I get the chance , I will buy one and keep it for 5 years. Even I can get good price to resell it after 2 year, I still will keep it for 5 years.

• 3 months later...

Thanks :-) It's def one of my fave sets. It has two vehicles. One old style car with two number plates, and a truck that has a number plate on the front, and then this spare one. I can't find anywhere to put the second sticker and I've gone over and over the instructions. I've even had a look at the parts on brickstore, however there only seems to be one piece containing that particular sticker. I don't mind if it's 'spare'. I'm just frustrated that I don't know for sure. And it wouldn't be the first time that I've missed something kinda obvious