Deal is Back: $10 or $12 in SYWR points at Burger King

exciter1

I'm not sure why I'm always posting food deals. If you have a credit card linked with SYWR, this is a fairly simple way to get $10 in points.  Worked like a charm during the last promotion.

Deal is Back: $10 or $12 in SYWR points at Burger King

Link: http://www.shopyourway.com/reward...=118003366

***Shop Your Way members get the purchase price of their Burger King meal back in points, up to $10 back in points for bonus members, $12 back in points for VIP members. Offer is non-transferable. May only be redeemed once. Must use a linked MasterCard or Visa to qualify. Bonus points will be applied to first purchase and only during the promotional period. Valid 6/10/2014 - 8/31/2014. Please allow 14 days for points to post to your Shop Your Way account. Shop Your Way Members earn points on Qualifying Purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Card Link Terms and the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Offers cannot be combined and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Offer may be terminated or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.

But that requires eating at Burger King?

Yes, everyone should have at least one round meal a day.

Are we supporting a company who is moving north of the boarder?

Well, I fully support the move. Burger King coffee has sucked balls for years and I pretty much refuse to eat breakfast there for that reason alone.  Adopting the Tim Horton's brand will hopefully improve that.  I only really have issues with Canadian SSDs.

Exciter, if I hadn't seen a picture of you I would have guessed you looked like someone off Honey Boo Boo with all these food things.

I mean you ate at Wendy's last year like 30 times in a month.

Well, I did get to the point where I was just going in and buying the toys/coupons straight up for a buck a piece.  Although, I did have loads of free waffle cone frosty vouchers I cashed in on while I was there.  I can eat, but I can also lose it when I need to.  It's a fine balance.

• Like 1

Well, I did get to the point where I was just going in and buying the toys/coupons straight up for a buck a piece.  Although, I did have loads of free waffle cone frosty vouchers I cashed in on while I was there.  I can eat, but I can also lose it when I need to.  It's a fine balance.

Should have married that Wendy's girl on TV. Paradise.

• Like 1