10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

Out of stock at lego store in downtown Disney. I asked three different employees about it. They all said it was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

If you look at http://shop.lego.com/en-US/catalog/productListing.jsp , keeping "new items" sort, but click on "view all", SSD and GE do hang around at the position of known goners. AS and DS are getting there... Camper is a bit above DS, so maybe another production run for camper maybe?. Interesting to see United Nations where it is...

If you look at http://shop.lego.com/en-US/catalog/productListing.jsp , keeping "new items" sort, but click on "view all", SSD and GE do hang around at the position of known goners. AS and DS are getting there... Camper is a bit above DS, so maybe another production run for camper maybe?. Interesting to see United Nations where it is...

Yep...Looks like a goner to me.  LOL.  Damn Mixels are goners too.  That was fast.

Guest TabbyBoy

EOL Architecture sets are poor sellers in the UK and another theme that I now avoid. It shows that UK and US markets are very different. No signs whatsoever of SSD EOL here. I've heard that the VW Camper has been extended to 2016 due to massive demand.

EOL Architecture sets are poor sellers in the UK and another theme that I now avoid. It shows that UK and US markets are very different. No signs whatsoever of SSD EOL here. I've heard that the VW Camper has been extended to 2016 due to massive demand.

Looking at your list, http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/catalog/productListing.jsp (show all, new items sort), you might have millenium falcon 7965 retire before SSD...

It's amazing how different the list is in UK, comparing to US...

Just picked up my 2 SSD from WM.

This time, no packing at all.

Shipping label on top and they tape the lego seal, lol

debating if I should return or keep.

Any one having similar problems?

worst decision i made in lego investing this year was not to keep damaged ssd's.

keep them for now.  you have 90 days to take them back to walmart.

best case scenario they come back in stock from a new production run in the next 90 days and you return the turds or try and squeeze out a discount.

worst case scenario, you have dinged up SEALED ssd's that if you hold onto a little longer you will stay make a lot of money.

so you have a 3 month "option" on these ssd's.

don't go shorting that market.

• Like 1

VW cars/vans are thought as gimmicky here is the US. I think Americans would rather see a Corvette or Mustang so some other muscle car redone in LEGO bricks.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

• Like 1

keeping "new items" sort, but click on "view all", SSD and GE do hang around at the position of known goners.

I don't think it's an indicator of retirement. It's sorted by availability then item number. For example the Camper is sat above the 'check for availability' which is sat above the 'sold out' sets, in turn these are in numerical set order. Once stock comes back for the camper it will return further up the list, probably sorted by 'new items'
  • Like 1

I don't think it's an indicator of retirement. It's sorted by availability then item number. For example the Camper is sat above the 'check for availability' which is sat above the 'sold out' sets, in turn these are in numerical set order. Once stock comes back for the camper it will return further up the list, probably sorted by 'new items'

i think you are right - united nations went back up in US list... oh well, back to the drawing board...

Ah sweet logic.

Also, My Super Star Destroyer ordered via Walmart.com the other day was 20R4 so it was not 'old stock' but produced this year.