Id these minifigs!!!!

Madd

Question

4 answers to this question

A lot of what you have are from Star Wars. Aside from the clone troopers, the R2 droids, and the C3PO (last pic) I am not really all that familiar with the specific SW characters.

My recommendation is to go to BrickLink and scroll through the SW Minifigs sections for Episode 2 & 3 (in particular). I also think you have a few Star Wars heads, but on generic Minifigs torso's. So, as you are looking pay attention to the faces and you'll likely ID a few heads in the process.

Also, the guy with the bandaged face in the top pic, he is probably a mummy from the "Pharaoh's Quest" theme.

Sorry I'm not more help, I am in the same boat as you with a lot of these newer things.

Edited by Victorymike18

1st Image: SW tropper, Mummy from either CMF or Monster Fighters, Ninjago Soldier head, Darth Maul head

2nd Image: Troll from Harry Potter head on what's likely a Luke body

3rd Image: R2-D2 and another similar droid..forget which set.

4th Image: Spitta and Lasha from Ninjago

5th Image: Chokun from Ninjago and generic female from a small city set with a tow truck.

6th Image: Old Native American, Clone Troopers. The body at the top of this image goes to the Ninjago head from image 1.

7th Image: Asarj Ventress from Star Wars

8th Image: See image 6 comment.

9th Image: Old Ewok, Stormtrooper helm, Black snake body from Skalidor from Ninjago

10th Image: Savage Opress Head on a Kai from Ninjago Body with Roman Soldier CMF legs, and C-3PO body

That said, you probably should look up most of these before posting so many images. The majority are highly recognized Star Wars characters and it's a little worrying that you don't know them.