75056 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2014

Darth_Raichu

• 3 weeks later...

Dead money until next xmas. Be interesting to see what this set does next year. A lot of people will be left holding them, it really took a nosedive the last few weeks.

Yeah, the race to the bottom started early. The demand has not really slowed down though, just people undercutting.

Guess I'm holding mine, or parting them out.

i guess the game has changed ;D people don't want to hold for more that few days :P ... having said that

i sold few advent calendars (both city and star war) i had from 2012 this year :). now out of all the calendars :P

and then you have some people that just don't know what they are doing which hurts prices as well.  Just saw someone auctioned 5 of the same set 1 minute apart all ending on the same night.  Needless to say they didn't do well.  Then when people search they see lower prices and start dumping.  

and then you have some people that just don't know what they are doing which hurts prices as well.  Just saw someone auctioned 5 of the same set 1 minute apart all ending on the same night.  Needless to say they didn't do well.  Then when people search they see lower prices and start dumping.  

it all comes with the risk tolerance. if one has that comfort level then definitely price cutting won't happen. i never list as lowest. i usually price at the middle and let it ride. :D

So what comes in the box for this?  The one I received from Amazon had a loose seal stickers and the adhesion on one doesn't stick anymore.  The box opens without the seal rather easily so I just opened up the box.  Is the only thing in the box are all the compartments with a small piece/fig in each section?  Nothing else?