Star Wars Minifigure Selling Advice Please

abri123

Hi, Have a load of Star Wars minifigures to sell - mainly separated from a large tub of loose lego I don't have time to sort into sets etc. Was just looking for some advice on the best way to sell them to maximise profit (though taking account of time factor - printing and packing individually for

post-9068-0-18884200-1407694751_thumb.jp

post-9068-0-97574300-1407694801_thumb.jp

Sell Savage And Grievous by themselves, sell a lot of clone troopers, if you have a clone captain or commander in there then sell them by themselves. Sell the droids together as a lot, sell the Magna guard by himself. Savage and Asajj also sell well as a pair.

Yup this is pretty good advice. 

Clone trooper lots are easy to sell because of army building, even if they are all different. You could probably get 4$ per clone or so in a big lot.

Savage and asajj are probably better as a pair. Grevious by himself.

The rest list in a lot of about 2-3$ per fig and someone always bites.

Thanks. Is it best to sort out and include weapons that they have (blasters and lightsabers) or do people just buy them as standalone figures?

I have found figs with weapons sell better than ones that don't. That said, try to paid the set-accurate weapon with the fig if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

I have found figs with weapons sell better than ones that don't. That said, try to paid the set-accurate weapon with the fig if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Very true. Sometimes if I have extra weapons I will put them on a figure that doesn't have one when everyone else is selling them without. Hike it up 1$ or more.

Always sells. Wanna beat other sellers? Creativity and adaptation are always key.