I have been buying and selling video games and such for years via yard sales and such and just got into legos through research and a first investment find. I grabbed 10 of the ice dragons from a grocery store for 20.00 a piece. This led me to researching legos and this site substantionaly over past month. Im all in on this especially at other recent finds I have stumbled upon through heavy discounts at end of the year. Hope everyone had a good Holiday season.

I have been buying and selling video games and such for years via yard sales and such and just got into legos through research and a first investment find. I grabbed 10 of the ice dragons from a grocery store for 20.00 a piece. This led me to researching legos and this site substantionaly over past month. Im all in on this especially at other recent finds I have stumbled upon through heavy discounts at end of the year. Hope everyone had a good Holiday season.

Nice find. Welcome to the site.