How Y'all Doin?

Fellow Lego collectors, Thank goodness for USA Today. I would have never discovered brickpicker without reading this great article. Many members of my family and closest friends know I am a passionate collector of Lego sets. More than one brought me the article. I immediately registered as member. Thanks to Y'all educating me on the sets that are potential investments. I am seriously considering starting my own home based business to buy and sell Lego's. Thanks so much for your feedback. Regards, Funnyman6975

Fellow Lego collectors,

Thank goodness for USA Today. I would have never discovered brickpicker without reading this great article. Many members of my family and closest friends know I am a passionate collector of Lego sets. More than one brought me the article. I immediately registered as member.

Thanks to Y'all educating me on the sets that are potential investments. I am seriously considering starting my own home based business to buy and sell Lego's. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Regards,

Funnyman6975

Welcome to the site. Yes, the USA TODAY did a great job of informing more people than we could have imagined. I hope we can help you further your hobby.

Fellow Lego collectors,

Thank goodness for USA Today. I would have never discovered brickpicker without reading this great article. Many members of my family and closest friends know I am a passionate collector of Lego sets. More than one brought me the article. I immediately registered as member.

Thanks to Y'all educating me on the sets that are potential investments. I am seriously considering starting my own home based business to buy and sell Lego's. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Regards,

Funnyman6975

do I detect a Texan accent??

Stephen, Your comment cracked me up. I am from Texas but can't stand the Cowgirls either. In fact, that is how I refer to them and "Jerry World" too. But I am a Steelers fan. Bad year after a bad playoff game against your Broncos last year. But hope they crush the ratbirds Saturday.