10937 - Help Needed

If you are talking about finding them in Australia, well Arkham is a Target exclusive. Finding it now is getting harder but they do have a sale on.

The Arkham is indeed at a rural Target store (they have 4 left) and they also have a Silver Mine Shoot Out ( 79110) & Temple of Light (70505) on clearance (with a further 20% off because of the sale).

The Worriz Lairs are at Kmart on clearance.

Ummm thanks? Though I already knew which sets they were.

Please understand that most of the people have to search which sets you are talking about, especially when the sets are completely under the radar (seriously, who knows by heart the numbers of the chima sets ???)

Please understand that most of the people have to search which sets you are talking about, especially when the sets are completely under the radar (seriously, who knows by heart the numbers of the chima sets ???)

Fair call. I take your point onboard. Having seen many references to either set numbers only or just abbreviations, I thought it was the done thing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Brickpicker mobile app

Amazon has some nice deals in Europe now, not sure if they ship to Australia.

I'm in the same boat with the 10937.

Still doubting to buy it or not... 

Always said to my wife I only will buy the modulars. Now while I have the modulars, from the fire brigade to the parisian restaurant, I have the urge to change the 10937 into a modular. So if I will buy it I'll buy it to build it.

What do you think on the availability of the 10937, will it continue for some time or is it soon EOL? 

I also think the Arkham Asylum is a great set. It's a little smaller than the modulars though, so you might want to set it apart a little. Otherwise it looks a little weird that a psychiatric institution would be smaller than a residential building like the Pet Shop townhouse.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

It's a little smaller than the modulars though, so you might want to set it apart a little. 

I'm redesigning it in LDD now, to see how I can get it beside a regular modular. 

All parts beside each other are wider than the regular 32 so I will turn it into a corner building.

I only want to use the parts included in the set.

Probably must skip the gate because it's just too big for the modular building.