World's Greatest Email App Tool

Jeff Mack

This will not be for everyone.  This is for lazy email people such as myself that receives tons of email and don't sort it or delete it.  It gets to the point where your mail app barely works and sometimes crashes.  It may be different for me since I create a lot of alerts for Brickpicker, but I got to the point where I had over 60,000 emails in my inbox. Ed has laughed at me, co-workers, etc.  This morning I searched for something to help clean my inboxes and found the program Mailstrom I can't tell you how well this app works for finding what you don't need and making it easy to get rid of.  Within minutes I was able to find and remove over 40,000 emails that I know for sure I will never need.  It gives you a bunch of different ways to group your inboxes and when you think you have everything, you try a different grouping and can find hundreds more.  I know many have Inbox OCD issues and can't stand seeing 5 emails in their inbox.  I will never get to that point, I already know that.  But if there are email hoarders out there like me, give this a shot. 

http://mailstrom.co

• Like 2