1x1 brick/slope/tile piece

tonysbricks

Question

Just found a piece I have never seen before and can't find on bricklink. It's the same size as a 1x1 brick. It has no stud. About 1/3 way up on one side it goes into a smooth slope that reached the upper back side top. Meaning, if you place it in front of a 1x1 brick and look at it head on, you see a smooth surface that starts curving away toward the 1x1 brick. The curve ends at the top of the brick behind it and all that's exposed of the brick is the top stud.

It is very hard to see inside but I am pretty sure I see the word lego in the correct font.

No way to send picture right now.

11 answers to this question

I found a flashlight and really got up inside it. It didn't say lego and it was too small to read. SO....whoops. Thanks for looking. Not sure which brand it was, the plastic is identical to lego and the dimensions are spot on. Might be a custom piece? Thanks for looking everyone.

It could be a Kre-o piece as their quality is fairly close. Unfortunately there is not a list of parts for them so I have no idea.