DYMO LabelWriter 4XL $159 at Amazon

No More Monkeys

Anyone else having trouble with Java and their Dymo won't print? I was up late last night reading eBay msg boards....still don't think I got it to work! I love my Dymo printer so much....but when it doesn't work, it's the worst...

I don't actually know what our issue is, but every couple/three weeks the computer network and the Dymo get into a fight and stomp off and won't talk to each other.

Mr. Frog has solved this by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the Dymo software - takes just a few minutes - and then it works fine for another two/three weeks.

Every time it happens I threaten to throw it out the window, though. I hate computer problems of all kinds, and when I'm trying to prep shipping for the day and print labels I become even more homicidal than usual.

In the event I'm ever on the news - for example, strolling through a mall with a chain saw and a vacant look - you all can tell them it wasn't the video games or the rock and roll music that made me do it, it was the DYMO printer.

• Like 1

I don't actually know what our issue is, but every couple/three weeks the computer network and the Dymo get into a fight and stomp off and won't talk to each other.

Mr. Frog has solved this by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the Dymo software - takes just a few minutes - and then it works fine for another two/three weeks.

Every time it happens I threaten to throw it out the window, though. I hate computer problems of all kinds, and when I'm trying to prep shipping for the day and print labels I become even more homicidal than usual.

In the event I'm ever on the news - for example, strolling through a mall with a chain saw and a vacant look - you all can tell them it wasn't the video games or the rock and roll music that made me do it, it was the DYMO printer.

well, this obviously requires proper pop-culture reference...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Found the link. It's in a different thead. Sorry.

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/9236-how-to-set-up-your-label-printer-for-shipping-on-ebay/?p=253345

Do you really need a label printer for postage labels? Take a look at my posts in this thread.

I am looking for a label printer that prints multiple sizes of labels. I need 4x6 shipping labels and smaller labels to label parts bins for lego. Will this dymo do that?