Amazon.CA - Pirate Ship Ambush $80 again! Act fast!! (July 10th)

@rtisan

very good discount and find. thanks for sharing... I actually had two checked out, than decided to cancel order... been splurging on GEs lately so credit card doesn't need more damage haha. I don't even have one of these yet, lots of minifigs. did folks find this for even cheaper at Walmart or target before?

very good discount and find. thanks for sharing... I actually had two checked out, than decided to cancel order... been splurging on GEs lately so credit card doesn't need more damage haha. I don't even have one of these yet, lots of minifigs. did folks find this for even cheaper at Walmart or target before?

I think $80 is cheapest I`ve seen for Canada. They were like $60-65 before Christmas in the States though, really cheap! GE is a better/easier investment IMO, so the money is better spent there. Just ordered 1 ship for my collection as it`s one that I haven`t picked up. Another one checked off  :snooks: Should do decently well, but it has not been nearly as popular as people thought it would be a year ago, kind of disappointing. 

Normal to find these at Walmart for 80, nothing special imo

Seen people posting that price for quite a while on and off, but never see it in my neck of the woods. Same goes with online, it`s in stock then out, I`ve kept missing it. This time got lucky haha. 

I was lucky enough to score some for $64.99 and since it was the second round of markdowns at Target I used all the gift cards I got from the first round.  I was beyond happy, although if these were still in stock I'd be tempted to grab a couple more.  $80 isn't bad for this set for Canada.

I picked up four @ $102 taxes in on the first wave of target sales a few weeks ago. It wasn't advertised on the shelf so I got a price check and VOILA!

I guess that's why they were still there.

too bad. sucks you and seapotato missed out... there were 6 available when I logged in.

I saw the ships too at target back than but still expensive, it was Gathering and Blackgates or nothing for me with that round of clearance deals. every dollar saved adds up and helps the roi at the end. no worries there will be other sweet deals for us before summer is out. there needs to be more lotr/hobbit sets or retirements to generate more interests... this theme feels kinda quiet lately imo. we need some series one sets like helms deep and uruk Hai army to go up steady before holiday season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...