TRU (Canada) July 4 - July 17

peenutz

Really nothing at all...

20% off select City, Creator, Basic and Super Heroes sets. You can also receive a free Spider-Man Glider polybag (4.99 value) when you purchase a minimum of $30. Here`s the kicker, the offer only applies to a purchase of any REGULAR priced Lego sets... and our neighbours down south are complaining about a lack of deals...

Lol TRU is really stuck in an endless cycle of the same old bad deals, why would anyone in their right mind go for this when they mark it up so far that these "deals" just brings stuff back down to msrp. Even when you have a coupon they wont let you use that on of their specials only regular priced items.. The only time i did good there is when they throw some sets in clearance carts.

Lol TRU is really stuck in an endless cycle of the same old bad deals, why would anyone in their right mind go for this when they mark it up so far that these "deals" just brings stuff back down to msrp. Even when you have a coupon they wont let you use that on of their specials only regular priced items.. The only time i did good there is when they throw some sets in clearance carts.

I've never even seen 'clearance carts' at TRUs..... at least not for LEGO

The clearance tables have dried up at my usual TRUs over the past year. 

Despite the advertisement that you have to spend $30 to get the polybag, you can usually buy the polybag outright for $5 and skip the regular price lego if all you want is the polybag. 

Back to Target for me. Still need a pirate ship ambush. Arrrrrrh!!

I've never even seen 'clearance carts' at TRUs..... at least not for LEGO

They sometimes have shopping carts with discounted toys standing near closed checkouts, they dont want you to look through them butt sometimes i manage to pull some lego sets out of there..dont know what their purpose for them is if not for clearance, they dont want to tell me.

Guest ph4tb0i

Booooooo TRU! Boooooooo!

Polybag only can be had with REGULAR priced Lego is such a penny pinching joke.

Just as well, I'm a little tapped out from all the discounted Target LEGO ;)

tell me about it. Hoarded 19 sail barges, 3 smallville, 3 malibu mansion, 8 pirate ship ambushes (no way I was letting those go for $65! lol...)