PNW Lack of Lego Stores

Silburned

I recently moved back to the lovely Pacific Northwest from the Bay Area.

I am a little annoyed that there is one Lego store within a reasonable distance from me.  I had three in the Bay Area that were easily accessible, depending on traffic.

I guess it makes sense. Other than Portland and Seattle area where would Lego want to put one?

It could be worse. I could be in MT, WY, ND, SD.  Looks like a Lego no mans land out there.

Any other members in the area feel the same?

In West Texas we have the luxury of our Lego Stores only being 5.5-6 hours away (Dallas/Ft. Worth Area or Albuquerque and Santa Fe). I feel the pain of not having much available. I seem to find a lot of my deals online, TRU, Target and Walmart... but I would love to have one Lego store closer. 1.5-2 hours away would be worth a family excursion every once in a while, but 5+ hours is a bit much to rationalize for Lego (TVM).

You guys are spolit. We don't even have one in western australia. The lego stores in australia are all in the eastern states.....not to mention the crazy prices when compared to the states.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Brickpicker mobile app

Try living in the middle east.

Touche

If possible I buy at a Lego store over box stores (unless better sales are going on elsewhere).  A Lego store always makes you feel good.  The bright lights and displays cry out to you to buy stuff.  Plus the Pick-a-brick wall always has something to stock up on or elements to resell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...