Help: Big lego (maxi)figure

lol .. he wants us to tell him good job .. why do people even ask these silly questions .. when they clearly know the answer ..

^It's like a humble brag.

I wished... cause that would mean I would have it in the pocket. I just could not believe my eyes when I saw it and thought this would be too good to be true.

That is the reason why I put it up on this forum. There could be a catch to it.

Anyhow, Let's wait and see if the deal will go through. The seller and I have a deal and I transferred the money right away. But now it seems the seller is pulling back. Maybe others offered more and the sleeping dogs were woken up. If this will go through it will be my best lego deal by far. Maybe I will be lucky for once?

How many times I just missed out on good deals cause someone beat me to it by a nano second!?

you are acting crazy.....you know the answer.

This kind of big fig are not common here, so it wouldn't have surprised me if you said "it's junk, nobody wants it, it's as appealing as a giant lego keychan, without chain". :cheese:

Good job ciglione for this one (if the castle has no minifigs and some pieces are missing, you would still be able to resell it about 100 euros quite easily... which means the big boy for free).

Update:

it seems I am cheeted. The "lady" does not react anymore on my emails. I checked her name and bankaccount on google and it came up once. On a site that talks about internet cheaters. Money is transferred and gone. So my hard worked profit of the last 2 months selling lego is gone. Like snow from the sun. But worse thing is... I feel like crap. Lost all trust and am affraid to buy lego again on my local craig's list.

People always warn you that if something is too good to be true, it usually is. 

Hopefully people here on the forum can learn from my mistake and pay attention.

Right!! I totally missed the part where you said you were transferring money on CL.......huge no no!!

That is ok... here in the Netherlands on this "craig's list" it is how it works. I bought numerous stuff this way (not only lego). First transfer money, then you receive the merchandise. It always went good. Also when you sell you always receive the money first.

Also I had to send the money quickly cause it was a great deal. If others would see it they would surely bid more. I thought this lady was unknown about the value of lego. She also asked right away when I wanted to come and pick it up. Very smart lady. If I would say I would pick it up I would not hear anything anymore. But with shipping she had me just where she wanted me.

Well... Like Tony Soprano always said: What can you do.  

• Like 1

Well... Like Tony Soprano always said: What can you do.  

Now that's funny.

And OP, you seem like a nice guy who has been working hard at this so I do feel bad for you.

While I am sure the wiring money thing is a lesson (cheap one too, in the grand scheme of things), I hope the real lesson is learning how to properly spike the football on BP. First you get the item and then you post a "Hey did I get a good deal?" post so everyone can /OMG.

Ouch. :wild:  Really sorry about this, but at least the lesson has been learned... though I don't think that I would have payed 100 euro for just one class.  :crying:

Sorry.  Jesting aside, hopefully you will be able to find a great deal to compensate for your loss.