Lego Discovery Centre (Toronto, Canada)

weakside

This could of went in multiple forums/topics but I'll decided to condense it here on the Canada sub section for more local traffic.  

Went to the Discovery Centre today at Vaughan Mills, annual passes were 15% off and I saw some SSD's and GE's available, asked a rep are they're still giving 10% off ALL sets and she said yes.  Couldn't refuse so got my annual pass.  15% off.  

There were 2 SSDs left, I took the best condition one (9/10)...who knows if they have more in the back.  Also picked up 4 GE's.  10% off these sets saved me a bundle OR basically got my annual pass free and Lego purchases at 10% off for the next 365 days. 

There is ONE SSD left, ok condition (6.5/10) and ONE GE left (7/10) on shelve.  I didn't bother to ask if they had more in the back room.  

Happy Canada Day tomorrow folks!

• Like 1

Went there this weekend as i wanted to take a trip to the Bass Pro World to show my gf who had never been (awesome store). So i popped into the Discovery Centre expecting most of the above listed to be gone, but surprisingly GE/SSD's were still there. I ended up getting the 6/10 box SSD, but just as i was leaving i saw the employees bring out 2 more from the back... might go back sometime to inquire how many are actually back there.

Passed on the GE's as my local official Lego store still has some in stock, and since i don't have a kid (no annual pass for %10 discount), there was no point in grabbing them here.

Went there this weekend as i wanted to take a trip to the Bass Pro World to show my gf who had never been (awesome store). So i popped into the Discovery Centre expecting most of the above listed to be gone, but surprisingly GE/SSD's were still there. I ended up getting the 6/10 box SSD, but just as i was leaving i saw the employees bring out 2 more from the back... might go back sometime to inquire how many are actually back there.

Passed on the GE's as my local official Lego store still has some in stock, and since i don't have a kid (no annual pass for %10 discount), there was no point in grabbing them here.

too bad I have the flu and been inside all weekend, could of arranged to meet you there and save you $50. just buy me one $5 tumbler polybag to cover my gas lol. Getting the chance to see their stock room should be part/included with their annual pass :)

too bad I have the flu and been inside all weekend, could of arranged to meet you there and save you $50. just buy me one $5 tumbler polybag to cover my gas lol. Getting the chance to see their stock room should be part/included with their annual pass :)

Haha yeah i thought of that, but i was there so oh well ><

They actually sold out of the Tumblers (at least from what i saw) someone must have scooped em up.

You guys are obviously talking about the bat vs bane tumbler?

Nope, the Tumbler poly! Hear many Canadians having luck finding it in Target, but never seen it in any of my local ones. And the only place i have seen have it was the discovery center. My Target's are just stocked full of some Creator Car poly :(

Small polys probably don't last long at this place considering the traffic they get, and parents will just buy the tiniest thing for their kid on the way out.