Hello from Hamburg

Hello Everyone! I am very happy to have found you too. When I was younger, there were no Lego STAR WARS, so I had to improvise. When Lego STAR WARS came out I tried to get my younger brother into it, but he was more into other stuff - so I had no excuse for buying further Sets :( I had however always an eye on the SW Sets and was always a bit sad when a cool set has been disontinued so I decided to get hand on such sets. I always loved the tydirium shuttle and when a colluege told me, that it is about to be disontinued I decided to finally invest in Legos again because I would not be able to forgive myself if I let this set pass too. I bought one Set for beeing assembled by me, when I have some time. I bought another set to sell/trade for other sets in the future. Since I had some spare money I bought a third one and was happy to find out, that Lego appearantly ships some of iths sets in pairs in special packaging. I dont see this as a serious investment, rather as the start of a collection and for the trading part as a win/win, because if I am not able to trade or sell the sets I will get my fair share of fun with them :) I am looking forward about learning more about the specialties of these sets and I will lurk this site/forum for the next time and hopefully will learn to know you members better. I am so glad to have found out that there are more collectors out there - this could become a serious hobby of mine. /edit missing word

Welcome to the site. There are all levels of LEGO investing. Some people dabble in it to further their own collection, while others run full time businesses from it to pay the bills. Whatever your angle, this is a good place to find out information on the topic. Good luck.