How much for this vehicle MOC style?

TheOrcKing

I previously asked everyone's general idea on how much you would pay for MOC instructions on average.

(Anyone buy MOC instructions?)

Here I would like to ask,

"What do you think about the style of vehicle designs in the attached images?"

and

"What do you think is a fair price for a set of digital instructions for similiar designs?"

I rather like these designs. They are like a nice blend between minifig-scale and realistically proportioned I think. These kind of designs use about 200 parts or more on average, are 7 studs wide, fit very nicely on those road plates and look great parked next to any building. I value your guys opinion and like hearing what's on your mind.

I should note that these are not my designs. They were each designed by eBay seller, lego_lion, and are available as pre-built kits without any kind of instructions. The seller has a 100% feedback rating if you are curious.

I would not buy instructions for such small sets. I don't find it exciting to build the smaller ones. I'd pay $5-15 for a modular's instructions or anything that's quite a large set. It takes significant time to reverse engineer the larger ones. The vehicles you posted aren't impressive to me and would not buy instructions for them in the first place. Perhaps it would be a better idea to sell kits for the small cars? I don't know how desirable that is. I imagine that you'd spend A LOT of time sorting bricks into bags. Another option is to bundle a bunch of vehicles into an instruction booklet. One is just not impressive to me (mostly due to their size).