Mr. Hedgefield says hello to all Lego investors!

Hello,

well now it is time to stop lurking and actually speak. I'm a member of this board for more than two years now (since 30 Mar 2012). I always love to read the comments and great articles.
It is really awesome how great Ed and his brother rework and update this page. I remember back when I saw this page the first time... milestones away from now!

So well I come from Germany and I'm also a Lego Investor. My nickname says all about it, doesn't it ;)
I would love to trade with other members here, A few parts of my stock has risen really nice in the US. Maybe I can find some trading partners here!

Regards from Germany
Marc

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I too work for a German Firm out of Heidelberg. AND drive an Audi!

Welcome aboard... After two years of viewing the board you must have some unique perspectives and insights. Can't wait to see your future contributions to the forum.

Audi... you have a good taste :)

Yes, maybe I know one or two things,..

Btw it's nice too see a strong USD and a weak EURO. Through currency conversion it's a good business to trade now to the US. I can make now good prices for a quick sale on amazon & eBay US.

Maybe I can find here some US trading partners, that would be awesome. :derisive: