Chapters/Indigo: Buy 3 Get 1 Free, In-Store Only

akoiki

Since it's on the website, I guess it's nation-wide. 

It isn't the greatest deal in the world, but at the store I went to in downtown Toronto (First Canadian Place), they still had a bunch of Simpsons mini-figure packs left. I guess that would work, if people are looking for them. 

*Offer valid in-store June 20

• Like 1

I'm thinking it isn't the greatest deal for investing since 3for4 is technically 25% off.

Really depends on the set.  If they had a full stock of LOTR sets for example with this promo online, I'm sure many of us would jump at HD's, Uruk Hai armies etc.  Even unexpected gathering/black gate if folks can't find it clearanced at Target.  Some retired/sold out sets are worth it even at regular CAN price for investing, depending on current value and your interests/goal. 

Really depends on the set. If they had a full stock of LOTR sets for example with this promo online, I'm sure many of us would jump at HD's, Uruk Hai armies etc. Even unexpected gathering/black gate if folks can't find it clearanced at Target. Some retired/sold out sets are worth it even at regular CAN price for investing, depending on current value and your interests/goal.

Oh definitely, if you can find a retired/almost retired piece I would buy it at full retail if I had any interest in it.

Just thinking here, what about Simpsons minifigures? Unlikely we`ll get any further deals on them if they are included. 25% off those would be quite good.

Yes it works for everything (not sure about already on sale items). Even on 4 different items, they take the 25% off the cheapest product.