Frosticons with Max Video Build

ufema

Very cool. I really like how you combined all of the sets at the end to make one big model. Did you make that one yourself, or was that build included in the instructions?

The larger build at the end can only be found online at lego.com/mixels

I was hoping for a stop motion build on at least one of these Mixel characters. Thank you. Being a type of polybag, I think it is funny seeing "The unboxing" when technically there isn't a box. I know, semantics. :pleasantry::P I can't think of what else to call it either. When you deconstructed each individual character to create the large Max form, sounded like machinegun fire it went by so fast! Haha.

I was hoping for a stop motion build on at least one of these Mixel characters. Thank you. Being a type of polybag, I think it is funny seeing "The unboxing" when technically there isn't a box. I know, semantics. :pleasantry::P I can't think of what else to call it either. When you deconstructed each individual character to create the large Max form, sounded like machinegun fire it went by so fast! Haha.

I completely agree with you.  It's not a box and it's not a polybag either.  Due to time constraints I decided to stick with "unboxing".  I'm hoping to release the 76019 Starblaster Showdown tomorrow.

I completely agree with you. It's not a box and it's not a polybag either. Due to time constraints I decided to stick with "unboxing". I'm hoping to release the 76019 Starblaster Showdown tomorrow.

Unboxing works fine. It's your style of video review format anyway and "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I