TRU Canada June 20-26

@rtisan

Looks like 20% off select Chima, Ninja Turtles, Hero Factory, and Technic. Also the flyer says "Save up to $10 on all Lego videogames" and they are also giving away a FREE Lego Movie poster with the purchase of a DVD or Blu Ray!

EDIT: Also 50 airmiles for at least $50 dollars spent as well.  Thanks lobo1969!

So basically nothing yet again... :rofl:

copy and paste every week haha.  JK.  Sometimes they do have decent sales/promos...just have to wait for the right opportunity.  4-5x's a year it's worth it to bulk buy online or pick sets up at store. 

Pretty much! Haha. Figured someone should do it anyway. Ya they do have the occasional good sale, but obviously nothing near what our friends down south see. If only that were the case! Oh well, wallet is full and happy at least, that`s always a plus. 

50 airmiles for at least $50 dollars spent as well.

.... if you are into airmiles.

I'll keep an eye out for maybe some select 50% off sets like Fire Transporter 4430 that didn't see any advertising like last week.

Thanks! I dropped by mine on Monday and it was sold out, would have picked up at least a couple. Maybe there will be something else offered. 

Plenty of 4430s in my town last I checked because they weren't marked down on the shelf so regular customers had no clue. Much like Target failing to properly mark down the huge discounts on some of their sets this week enabling me to blow close to $800 on great stuff!

Pretty much! Haha. Figured someone should do it anyway. Ya they do have the occasional good sale, but obviously nothing near what our friends down south see. If only that were the case! Oh well, wallet is full and happy at least, that`s always a plus. 

yeah thanks.  You might be our Canadian 'moderator/spokesperson' on the forums :)  Probably have the most posts?  Quantity doesn't equal quality but you get my drift :)  There's certainly 6-10 Canadians regularly on the forums that contribute a lot when they can, guys/'old timers' in my eyes like veegs, ph4tb0i etc. etc. certainly helped me with this hobby so 'likes'/thumbs up all around.  Members come and go too but all is good, there'll be a fresh group of new Canadian members to pump in fresh blood and keep our section active :)    

Maybe there will be a decent Canada Day sale for us next week...can't remember what TRU did last yr or anything?  

• Like 1

yeah thanks.  You might be our Canadian 'moderator/spokesperson' on the forums :)  Probably have the most posts?  Quantity doesn't equal quality but you get my drift :)  There's certainly 6-10 Canadians regularly on the forums that contribute a lot when they can, guys/'old timers' in my eyes like veegs, ph4tb0i etc. etc. certainly helped me with this hobby so 'likes'/thumbs up all around.  Members come and go too but all is good, there'll be a fresh group of new Canadian members to pump in fresh blood and keep our section active :)    

Maybe there will be a decent Canada Day sale for us next week...can't remember what TRU did last yr or anything?  

Honestly never thought about it lol. Might be right though, though there are others who have added lots more collectively. Ya, I`ve always been surprised by the larger than expected number of Canadians on here. There aren`t at all as many as the US or Europe, but still quite a few of us. It`s always nice to see another one say hi in the Introduce Yourself thread. Got to keep up the Canadian spirit somehow haha. 

The Canada sub forum is my first 'go to' section of Brick Picker! Sometimes the only part I'll check in a day. When an unexpected Canadian sale or discount is revealed by someone else I want to know ASAP. :wink:

Same! It`s sucks to see a deal posted and then you read it and go "damn!" sold out. Got to have fast eyes, and fast fingers in this game  :rofl: