Ghostbusters set at Legoland in bulk

jeff_14

I've been to GTA Lego stores a couple times in the past week and kept hearing that what little of these sets they get are gone immediately. My son and I were at the Legoland in Vaughan on the weekend and they had a large end full of these sets. Now it seems that this place has fallen in line with Lego's policies on exclusives and high priced items as there were no discounts (members usually get 10% off everything in store). However the Lego VIP program (which does not apply at Legoland as it is run under license from Lego) only gets you 5% off so if you don't care about a few bucks and want one this is the place to go.

On a personal note, this is a fantastic looking set. Much better than the Back to the Future one. I thought that set looked clunky and like a bad Kree-o car. This is light years ahead visually.

Thanks for the update.  Yeah, I've never liked the BTTF set (only have one from the recent Indigo 25% off sale)...the Ghostbuster set is like 10x's better imo.  I'm going to wait for a sale or different polybag promo or 2-3 vip pts event to get this set. 

The Discovery Centre had the Mars Rovers in bulk too at one point awhile back...+40 sets.   

Thanks for the update.  Yeah, I've never liked the BTTF set (only have one from the recent Indigo 25% off sale)...the Ghostbuster set is like 10x's better imo.  I'm going to wait for a sale or different polybag promo or 2-3 vip pts event to get this set. 

The Discovery Centre had the Mars Rovers in bulk too at one point awhile back...+40 sets.   

I remember seeing that, and they were offering the 10% discount back then too. It had just come out and I didn't realize what a hot ticket they'd be. Kicking myself now. I was lucky to score one at a Mastermind the other month and haven't seen any since. Don't think I'll be finding those at an RCS.