Hello everyone!

So I have recently come across this Site and am thrilled to have found it. I was an avid Lego collector and builder as a kid but unfortunately much of them have been sold or gotten rid of. So I am looking to get back into it and was wondering what the best thing to do is. I feel that all the sets on the "sets to be retired" would be a great place to start? Any advice would be great!

So I have recently come across this Site and am thrilled to have found it. I was an avid Lego collector and builder as a kid but unfortunately much of them have been sold or gotten rid of. So I am looking to get back into it and was wondering what the best thing to do is. I feel that all the sets on the "sets to be retired" would be a great place to start? Any advice would be great!

Welcome to the site. Here are a couple places to start:

Amazon Discounts Page

Top Selling Sets

Top Performing Retired Sets

These three tools will help you see what is hot and discounted at the same time, both new and old....

• 4 months later...

Hey guys! My name is Kevin. I recently stumbled into the lego investing scene when I unearthed my forgotten Bionicle Collection. I started that collection in 2001 when I was in second grade. It seems like the people on this forum don't seem to like the theme all that much, but I absolutely loved it when I was a kid! I have 99 sets, which were all bought at retail price and many of them are new and unopened. Searching through this site has inspired me to try my hand at investing in the newer sets. Glad to be here!

Hello Kevin. Bionicle sets are some of my favorites. Solid investments. Welcome to the site.

Hey guys! My name is Kevin. I recently stumbled into the lego investing scene when I unearthed my forgotten Bionicle Collection. I started that collection in 2001 when I was in second grade. It seems like the people on this forum don't seem to like the theme all that much, but I absolutely loved it when I was a kid! I have 99 sets, which were all bought at retail price and many of them are new and unopened. Searching through this site has inspired me to try my hand at investing in the newer sets. Glad to be here!

If you were a kid in second grade in 2001, then I would venture to say you are still a "kid" now...but of course I just feel that way because I'm pretty old. ;-)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to BrickPicker, Kevin. I guess a lot of members here just like plain ol' bricks over the odd Bionicle parts. That list does not include me; I still have my Bionicle figures and enjoy Hero Factory as well despite the criticisms. Then again, I like pretty much everything Lego related really. What can I say? I'm wierd like that. :)

Thanks for having me everybody! I stumbled upon this site when I was doing research on my Bionicle sets. Always new that Legos could be a great investment but it never really "hit me" until i saw how professional everyone here is! Being a broke college student with a renewing love for Legos, I decided to try my hand at true investing. Still a broke college kid (that won't change anytime soon)...but at least I still love Legos! :-)