LEGO store June 1-15 polybag (Canada)

lobo1969

I like the polybag...but not THAT much for me to buy a set(s) at full msrp at this moment.  If I had extra funds maybe a GE/TB/PS :)  If you only want the polybag maybe make a trade offer on the trading forum.  I prefer the hot dog cart from last summer more.     

Personally I liked the 25% off recently at Chapters/Indigo CAN better so got 4 sets with the promo instead of getting June promo balloon cart.     

Why the Gliders, if I may ask?

Ecto-1 is very tempting- $60 CDN

For the price you get the mustache guy exclusive fig he will eventually pay for the whole set if parting out. I like the variety of pieces 3 mini figs a horse its a great set easy to sell later for cheaper price point.

Yeah 5 dollars now I'm talking hold the set it won't be a huge profit but I'm gona guess you can flip these in the future for 25 a box small return but a return at that. I never part stuff out but if your into that you could see better returns with selling everything seperate.