When to pull the trigger?

lsfrorex

I was just wondering at what point do you think a set is discounted enough to buy? I recently bought the "Escape from Mirkwood Spiders" at a 20% discount and it dropped another 10% the following week. I wanted the "Attack of the Wargs" but didn't buy it at a 20% discount because I was waiting for a 30% drop. It never came and is now back to the regular price. :(

For me, I usually gamble on discounted sets when I feel they're at a good price. 20% off is more than enough for me most of the times. If it drops more, then it's whatever since I'm already ahead because of the initial discount. You can't really predict if sets will be dropping in price more or not so when I see something that I want and it's on sale, I jump on them.

I was just wondering at what point do you think a set is discounted enough to buy?

I recently bought the "Escape from Mirkwood Spiders" at a 20% discount and it dropped another 10% the following week. I wanted the "Attack of the Wargs" but didn't buy it at a 20% discount because I was waiting for a 30% drop. It never came and is now back to the regular price. :(

considering that almost all sets go up from retail I think any discount is sufficient. Not trying to be mean or rude at all but I think that not buying a set at 20% off because you are waiting for it to drop to 30% is a bit ridiculous.

A 20% discount is a good one and is about the point at which I pay attention to sets. There have been many instances in which I bought a set for 20% off and a month later, they are discounted 25-30% or more. Sometimes you pass on a 20% discount and another sale never comes. If you can combine it with free shipping and possibly no tax, a 20% discount is a great deal IMO.