21001 - John Hancock

Pseudoty

Can someone point me to a page on LEGO Shop at Home that lists the 21001 as retired because I no longer see it here:

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/catalog/productSearch.jsp?searchParam=Architecture%20retired&_requestid=344609

That combined with two members posting pics of recent finds, one with a shopping cart full I think he got 84 at TRU brown clearance $6 each of brand new MISB. I thought maybe TRU found a pallet in the corner of a warehouse but is it possible these have returned as fresh shipments from Lego?

Can someone point me to a page on LEGO Shop at Home that lists the 21001 as retired because I no longer see it here:

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/catalog/productSearch.jsp?searchParam=Architecture%20retired&_requestid=344609

That combined with two members posting pics of recent finds, one with a shopping cart full I think he got 84 at TRU brown clearance $6 each of brand new MISB. I thought maybe TRU found a pallet in the corner of a warehouse but is it possible these have returned as fresh shipments from Lego?

I tried looking for the set using all the methods that I know of, but I found nothing. That is very strange.

The whole page is gone - but then, that happens not that seldom over there, doesn't it?

I don't think so. Most of the set pages are still there long after a set retires, but Lego could have taken down the page already.

I thought that after a set had been retired for a while they take the page down completely but I could be wrong. 

If this does come back then all bets are off on Architecture sets. These things will never die. Makes it tough to invest in them.