The LEGO Ninjago Movie General Discussion

emazers

So, now the leaked photos are just about everywhere, it´s fair to say the new Destiny´s Bounty blows the previous versions out of the water in terms of looks. People disappointed by Silent Mary could be interested in picking one up.

70617 also looks quite neat if you are into blue temples.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So, now the leaked photos are just about everywhere, it´s fair to say the new Destiny´s Bounty blows the previous versions out of the water in terms of looks. People disappointed by Silent Mary could be interested in picking one up.

70617 also looks quite neat if you are into blue temples.

That new DB is basically a retail D2C set, both price and looks wise. I think this could have only happened because releasing two D2C would have been weird, so the cheaper one became a regular set.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 4:10 PM, lazuli16 said:

I really don't understand TLG.  Temple of Airjitzu must have sold alot better than we thought it did....or they just like losing money.

They could be modeling their pricing like restaurant menus. The most expensive set exists just to convince people to buy the 2nd most expensive set.

• Like 2

Just now, c_rpg said:

Yeah, I hid it. Sorry, but TLG doesn't like us posting leaked images here. I'm sure anyone who really wants to see the pictures will be able to find them.

Understandable! Thank you for being nice about it. ;) 

3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

It is certainly one of the most beautiful ships/sets to come out of TLG. Holy cow, I love that thing.

It definitely looks better then the current Destiny Bounty with its handle underneath to make it fly. I wonder how the build will be says ages 6-14. Brick Bounty is 7-14 and it was rather simplistic but fun. Sea Cow is 14+ and it is amazing now only if the price would reflect that. 

• Like 1