Help pick my next build that will be reviewed & posted. Poll vote

jaisonline

What should jaisonline's next build be?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which set to build and post about it.

• 10123-1: Star Wars Cloud City
    • 10236-1: Star Wars Ewok Village
    • 6210-1: Star Wars Jabba's Sail Barge
    • 7785-1: Batman 1 Arkham Asylum
    • 7888-1: Batman 1 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise (stickers won't be applied)
    • 4841-1: Harry Potter Hogwarts Express
    • 6073-1: Knight's Castle (set from 1984)
    • 7623-1: Indiana Jones Temple Escape
    • 7199-1: Indiana Jones The Temple of Doom

I think it would be cool if you were to build the classic Kings Castle and the modern one. Then compare them. Same with the two Batcaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

agreed.   i do have the King's Castle (6073 from 1984) along with the Black Falcon's Fortress (6074 from 1986) and this Knight's Castle (6073 from 1984). as a bonus, i also have the Armor Ship (6040 from 1986).

All sets are loose, complete, and with "Legoland" boxes :)

regarding batcaves, i no longer have the older set.  that was sold last year :(  the 6860 batcave is not even in the same league as the original :(

i write a nice long review of the new batcave before the new format.  however, my write-up is gone.  only my ratings are left.  not sure why ????

http://www.brickpicker.com/reviews/review.cfm?id=149

thanks for the kind words.

yeah...ummm... there is no way i'm building 10121. even with ignoring the fact mine is sealed, it's an anaconda (with or without J-Lo around) of a set.  at least 10179 is round and the 10181 eiffel tower is vertical.   ...and the wife wouldn't let me use the dining room table to build it nor would i even want to.  the kids and i will be putting our plates of food on or around it.  the set is insane.
hqdefault.jpg

I voted for Arkham and Ewok Village.

Have you done one of these for the 10221 SSD?  I would love to see the build process for that one.

BTW, keep up the great work!  I really enjoy reading these threads.

thanks for everyone who voted.  i'll tally the votes to make sure people didn't vote for 3 sets. 

for me, this poll was a learning experience  next time we will have few sets to select from and only 1 vote per member.  i do think the batman sets prob canceled out votes for one another which hurt that theme's chance.  Same with the Indiana Jones sets.