6286 Skull's Eye Schooner

iahawks550

Bought this yesterday, along with 10 pounds or so of other assorted LEGO's. It looks like there are more minfigs and other pirate/castle type parts and figures than belong to this ship alone. I'm not familiar with this line at all, so I'm thinking there may be a smaller pirate related ship.

Anyways, the big ship was immaculate, but very dusty. It **looks like** all the pieces are there and it really hasn't even been played with or touched for 20 years. They were asking $50, I bought for $45.

20140505_062007_zpscd0998df.jpg

• Like 1

I have that ship, not put together due to space constraints but I have it and I have to say it is sweet! Quite a catch as the sails look clean and well taken care of.

And yes, there was a smaller pirate ship around the time that this was released, 6268.

6271 was the rival ship - Imperial - around that time.

Sweet times :)

Whoa....I paid 500 bucks for this several years ago just because I really wanted it. Although mine had the original box in really good condition, and the pieces were still pretty smooth. But yeah this is pretty much crown jewel of the pirate ships in my humble opinion.

By the way....probably more like 21 years...haha.