Lego Star Wars Republic Gunship 75021 Question...

I thought this was the 3rd rendition of the gunship?

It is the third:

7163 Republic Gunship

7676 Republic Attack Gunship 

75021 Republic Gunship

All three look almost identical.  Different minifigures in each, though.

In all honesty instead of asking questions like you are asking for a quick answer it's best to do the research so you remember yourself. Besides this site being a great recourse (outside the forum) you can use brickset to see what other sets are similar and search what their selling history is. use ebay to see what sets have sold for In the past few months.

Using all this you can form your own great opinion of what the set might do. Your opinion after this research will be just as valid as most of the people giving their opinions here for your quick satisfaction.

After all like it has been said, no matter what it's a guessing game. No one knows what the future will really be. You can just buy at a deal based off the research you've done and hope that someone else will want the set in the future enough to pay more than retail for it.

I think a good indicator would be to see how 7676 is doing, since it's a retired gunship that is a remake.  75021 will probably perform similarly, although in my opinion 75021 has better figs so it might do slightly better.

• 4 months later...