Lego giveaway at the Daily Mail, 10-17 May

Snoopy50

Hi All,

This is my very first post so please let me know if I've done anything incorrectly. Also I tried searching if this had already been posted but didn't see anything.

Just thought I'd mention for anyone in the UK.

The Daily Mail will be doing the Lego poly bag giveaway again 10-17 May, the sets are:

Saturday 10th: Spider Glider (30302)
Sunday 11th: Super Secret Police Enforcer (30282)
Monday 12th: Star Wars Imperial Shuttle (30246)
Tuesday 13th: Creator Transport Plane (30189)
Wednesday 14th: City Police ATV (30228)
Thursday 15th: Star Wars ARC-170 StarFighter (30247)
Friday 16th: Batman Batwing (30301)
Saturday 17th: Batman Tumbler (30300)

Collect from WHSmiths.

Thanks for the info and welcome to the forums.

Anyone know, do the paper giveways ever have any value?

Though I'm not in the UK, I believe the Mail polys that are given out are standard release Lego sets so they value out about what any other poly would.  There could have been some exclusives, but for the most part I remember them being standard Lego sets.  Pretty good little deal you guys have with these, but I'm not complaining as we have it so well with about everything else.

I will move this over to the UK forum to make sure you guys see it and it doesn't get lost in the mix.

Though I'm not in the UK, I believe the Mail polys that are given out are standard release Lego sets so they value out about what any other poly would.  There could have been some exclusives, but for the most part I remember them being standard Lego sets.  Pretty good little deal you guys have with these, but I'm not complaining as we have it so well with about everything else.

I will move this over to the UK forum to make sure you guys see it and it doesn't get lost in the mix.

I do remember they did Gandalf last year and the price crashed from

Hi All,

This is my very first post so please let me know if I've done anything incorrectly. Also I tried searching if this had already been posted but didn't see anything.

Just thought I'd mention for anyone in the UK.

The Daily Mail will be doing the Lego poly bag giveaway again 10-17 May, the sets are:

Saturday 10th: Spider Glider (30302)

Sunday 11th: Super Secret Police Enforcer (30282)

Monday 12th: Star Wars Imperial Shuttle (30246)

Tuesday 13th: Creator Transport Plane (30189)

Wednesday 14th: City Police ATV (30228)

Thursday 15th: Star Wars ARC-170 StarFighter (30247)

Friday 16th: Batman Batwing (30301)

Saturday 17th: Batman Tumbler (30300)

Collect from WHSmiths.

So how it works.? You buying newspaper anywhere and collecting polybag from whsmith the same day? Or you can collect on another day? And is any limits. Sorry, but I never collect any newspaper promo in uk before and know nothing about this. :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Brickpicker mobile app

I have 3. Two no ebay and one for my daughter. Is is big number of people looking for this little polybags. This is good opportunity to raise up ebay feedback. Easy to sell & post. I'm Planning to buy 10 of each from tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Brickpicker mobile app

I might be interested in any extras that you get.  =)  I'm thinking of starting a small polybag collection for my two older boys.  Drop me a pm if you're thinking of selling. ^_^