Video Game/Movie Deals

Darth_Raichu

• 3 weeks later...

http://dealnews.com/iPhone-iPod-and-iPad-App-Price-Drops-Deals-from-free/1049385.html

You might spot something else you like, but I'm mainly posting for Infinity Blade II. It's a very cool game, one of about three games I actually like on tablet/touchscreen devices. The only lower price I've ever seen it at was when IGN put it free, but that was the only time I've seen drop. 99cents doesn't seem bad.

• 3 weeks later...

...but I'm mainly posting for Infinity Blade II. It's a very cool game, one of about three games I actually like on tablet/touchscreen devices. The only lower price I've ever seen it at was when IGN put it free, but that was the only time I've seen drop. 

Annndddd guess what I spotted! Infinity Blade II is listed as FREE as "App of the Week" on iTunes, but seeing that I saw this 12:30pm Sunday, I don't know if it was the past week or this upcoming week, so go look for it and try it out soon, quite a worthwhile game.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have the ebay bucks promo right now, the $359.99 Playstation 4 from altatac becomes $309.59 after quadruple bucks + extra 5% on ebay deals + extra 1% from Bill Me Later. Pretty nice compared to $399.99 + tax from a local store.

That is a very good deal.

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched "Blazing Saddles" again the other night.  This is a really good deal.

The Mel Brooks Collection (9-Disc Blu-ray Set) $22

Amazon.com has Mel Brooks Movie Collection (Blu-Ray) for $21.99. Free shipping with Prime (free student accounts available) or if you spend $35 or more. Use slick fillers to find other eligible items to help reach the $35 requirement. Thanks calistyle, DJ3xclusive, & giveNforgive

Amazon.com also has Mel Brooks Movie Collection (DVD) for $18.99. Free shipping with Prime (free student accounts available) or if you spend $35 or more. Use slick fillers to find other eligible items to help reach the $35 requirement. Thanks calistyle, DJ3xclusive, & giveNforgive

Includes:

• Blazing Saddles
  • Spaceballs
  • Young Frankenstein
  • High Anxiety
  • History Of The World Part 1
  • Robin Hood Men In Tights
  • Silent Movie
  • To Be Or Not To Be
  • Twelve Chairs
  • Like 2

I just watched "Blazing Saddles" again the other night.  This is a really good deal.

The Mel Brooks Collection (9-Disc Blu-ray Set) $22

Includes:

• Blazing Saddles
  • Spaceballs
  • Young Frankenstein
  • High Anxiety
  • History Of The World Part 1
  • Robin Hood Men In Tights
  • Silent Movie
  • To Be Or Not To Be
  • Twelve Chairs
Already have them. :popcorn:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This is my 1st post. I don't know where this should be posted but wanted to make you guys (& gals) aware of this (if anyone else cares) & ask if anyone else is getting these? http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/8/6121925/batman-arkham-knight-release-date-limited-batmobile-edition

Edited by Bold-Arrow
moved post from DD thread

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's somewhat unlikely that you all don't own the LEGO games.  There's a sale going on right now on XBox Marketplace and the following games.

Dark Souls 1 - $4.99 / Requires Xbox Gold subscription
Dark Souls 2 - $23.99 / Requires Xbox Gold subscription
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES - $9.99 / Requires Xbox Gold subscription
Red Johnson's Chronicles - $4.99 / Requires Xbox Gold subscription

No gold required:
Batman: Arkham City - $4.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum - $4.99
Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass - $9.99
Batman

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership $33.99 + tax at Costco B&M (YMMV)

Costco B&M is selling Microsoft Xbox Live 12-month subscription cards for $33.99 + tax. The promotion runs until 2/14/2015 and is on par with a lot of the eBay $36 deals floating around over the last few days.

• 4 weeks later...

Disney Movie Rewards - 2,000 points for the new (I think) Alladin/Jasmine 2.0 Toy Box pack.  I've been stockpiling for years and have finally hit the sweet spot of availability/desirability/sufficient points.

Where is this?  Where do you see the 2,000 points offer?  Where do you see where your points balance is?