FIFA WC BRAZIL 2014

Bold-Arrow

Watching the match today, seemed to me like Brazil playing like Ivory Coast  - lots of individual talent, but lacking coordination and support for each other, bouts of complacency. Without Neymar's threat up front, they had nothing.

Lots of egos and hearts broken today, I thought they were going to at least redeem themselves at home by lifting for this game.

Well done Netherlands, that last injury time goal was sweet (though the Brazilian back line seemed like they couldn't care less at that point!)

Alright, it's down to the big one. Wonder what the general consensus is like in Brazil now, whether most are hoping for:

1. Germany to win - never will we allow the enemy to taste football glory of the highest order in Brazil (even though the Germans played a significant part in bundling us out of the final), or
  2. Argentina to win - although we hate them, Argentina is leading the South American charge to win the Cup in South America - and it will be sweet to see the Germans in defeat, after what they did to us, or
  3. Totally disgusted by the current state of affairs - don't care who wins, will not be watching the match

Personally, I can't decide which side I will be rooting for. I like this generation of German players and how they play, but am also hoping for Messi (a true class act) to finally achieve the big one (and not let Maradona hog all the glory and prestige anymore)

My view is Brazil have been vastly overrated. They lack structure, defensively they are terrible and apart from Neymar their strikers are poor. They struggled against Croatia and had they met a solid organised European side at the last sixteen they probably wouldn't have got close to the semis. Brazilian fans shouldn't be so surprised, their team hasn't been relevant for more than a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Alright, it's down to the big one. Wonder what the general consensus is like in Brazil now, whether most are hoping for:

1. Germany to win - never will we allow the enemy to taste football glory of the highest order in Brazil (even though the Germans played a significant part in bundling us out of the final), or
  2. Argentina to win - although we hate them, Argentina is leading the South American charge to win the Cup in South America - and it will be sweet to see the Germans in defeat, after what they did to us, or
  3. Totally disgusted by the current state of affairs - don't care who wins, will not be watching the match

Personally, I can't decide which side I will be rooting for. I like this generation of German players and how they play, but am also hoping for Messi (a true class act) to finally achieve the big one (and not let Maradona hog all the glory and prestige anymore)

Argentina are Brazil's arch rivals.. It wil be a home game for the Germans