Newspaper for packing material

Bricker

I sell a lot of non-lego items on ebay and have always used newspaper. Mostly because I have an almost unlimited supply of it and it's all free. I've recently started selling some of my lego investments and was wondering, is it ok to use newspaper? The reason I ask is I'm worried the the print could potentially rub off on the boxes? Anyone else use newspaper to ship, I've searched around haven't found any other info on it? 

I always use newspaper unless someone ships something to me with bubble wrap and I reuse it. It works great. Customers have been happy. As long as the LEGO doesn't shake in the package you don't even need anything. I sent tons of DC with no packing and never had problems. Never spend money on any packing materials except tape.

Thanks guys! Yeah I've never paid for packing material other than tape. I also save all the bubble wrap and pillow bags to ship stuff in but always run out.

My grandmother still gets the daily newspaper and has grocery sacks full of newspaper lol.