Amazon $20 off $100 for Visa Rewards members

bibious

TOY20OFF Amazon.com I got a townhall for 159 shipped. If you have an Amazon visa rewards card you can try the above code to see if you can get 20 off your price 100 bucks spent. Its only for Amazon reward card holders but worth a shot even without one. I got the Townhall since my wife has it on her wishlist. We have all the modulars on our mantle except for Market Street (which I don't have) and the Petshop which I have one for her set aside already.

TOY20OFF

Amazon.com

I got a townhall for 159 shipped.

If you have an Amazon visa rewards card you can try the above code to see if you can get 20 off your price 100 bucks spent.

Its only for Amazon reward card holders but worth a shot even without one.

I got the Townhall since my wife has it on her wishlist. We have all the modulars on our mantle except for Market Street (which I don't have) and the Petshop which I have one for her set aside already.

*Edit - I put this in Star Wars section by mistake sorry about that, not sure how to move it to the general or investing/collecting threads.

Thanks for the heads up. Used it on a 10197 Fire Brigade. Got it for $109 plus an additional 3% off with the Amazon card. Sweet deal.

How often do you guys see these kind of deals at Amazon? Are there limits (one code per item, per day, etc)? The reason I ask is that I have a Southwest card that I use for EVERYTHING (even a pack of gum) because of the miles. We are up to 5 free round trips this year. However, if I can pick up deals like this throughout the year, I might get a card. I just don't want to have another credit card for saving three to four times a year.

How often do you guys see these kind of deals at Amazon? Are there limits (one code per item, per day, etc)?

The reason I ask is that I have a Southwest card that I use for EVERYTHING (even a pack of gum) because of the miles. We are up to 5 free round trips this year. However, if I can pick up deals like this throughout the year, I might get a card. I just don't want to have another credit card for saving three to four times a year.

The Amazon card gives you 3% back with every purchase on Amazon. The other deal is sporadic among all types of cards. Combine the Amazon sales, with the 3% back card, free shipping and no tax...you have a very good situation for buying LEGO sets.

I'm not sure if Amazon is still offering the same card and offer--I'd imagine they are though--but with the one I have you get 3x points per dollar spent on Amazon directly. I think the FBA sales apply too, not sure about individual Amazon sellers though. It's 2 points for purchases made on gas, dining and drugstore items. Then 1 point for anything else. No limits or caps or expiration dates. While it's not as good as some offers, you can still use the accumulated points for purchases if you cashed out. And while I have yet to use the miles, they do come with the limit of a ticket value, meaning you can use 25,000 miles for a round trip ticket within the 48 states but the ticket value must be $400 or less, otherwise I'd guess you pay the balance. And up from there depending on where you want to fly. The triple points work out well. Or you can use a shopping mall for an airline and get triple points for purchases at say, Target, then use your Amazon credit card. Triple miles on an airline, single miles on your Amazon card and get points/miles in two places at once :) I got a lotta miles and points, it's just too bad hotels are so expensive . . . in the Caribbean . . .