LEGO Monster Fighters The Werewolf (9463) $12.50

stackables

I would be hardpressed to find the price of that set go lower anywhere. Walmart currently has it listed for $17.97 (out-of-stock online, would need to buy in store). Target still has it for the full $19.99 retail, but they are doing online pricematching for the holidays which ends by the 24th. What the heck, load up the gun and fire away!

I have come to the realization that all orders placed with TRU is a complete hassle. The fact that the site still doesn't give me free shipping by using the tru card and my membership rewards do not work still. I have been calling my orders in and just called my latest one in. Of course I get disconnected after waiting 10 min.

I have come to the realization that all orders placed with TRU is a complete hassle. The fact that the site still doesn't give me free shipping by using the tru card and my membership rewards do not work still. I have been calling my orders in and just called my latest one in. Of course I get disconnected after waiting 10 min.

In other words, "The usual with Toys R Us".

It really is too bad, cause they of all places have been having some actually good deals here & there.

I usually just end up doing a pricematch with Walmart. Just need to remember to never say the words "online" or "website" in a sentence. (Did the mistake of that once, lost a $3.50 deal.)

Other than that, I haven't had a problem with Walmart pricematching me.

(I saved around $84 one time thanks to this!)

Sorry for the migraine that only Toys R Us can give.

In other words, "The usual with Toys R Us".

It really is too bad, cause they of all places have been having some actually good deals here & there.

I usually just end up doing a pricematch with Walmart. Just need to remember to never say the words "online" or "website" in a sentence. (Did the mistake of that once, lost a $3.50 deal.)

Other than that, I haven't had a problem with Walmart pricematching me.

(I saved around $84 one time thanks to this!)

Sorry for the migraine that only Toys R Us can give.

For your price matching, what do you have to show them?

For your price matching, what do you have to show them?

At the register, they usually require a competitors flyer showing the item(s) with the discounted price.

(Most of the people at Walmart know me so if there's only a few dollars difference I don't even need it.)

It's usually when there is a big difference in price that I go to Customer Service and get them to pricematch the item. I tell them that I found the item at Target or Toys R Us for said price. They will either call that store and talk with an employee (never happens), find a copy of that store's flyer (don't count on it), or even just pull out a smartphone and look it up (this is what usually happens).

In short when it comes to most of my pricematching, I just go to Customer Service and have them adjust it for me. I'm so used to this that it's kinda difficult to explain in a way that will give you the least amount of hassle to deal with.

After dealing with Target and their 'holiday' pricematching, compared to Walmart, Target was much easier!

The lady behind the counter had an iPad just for pricematching!

I honestly hope that Target plans to keep this kind of pricematching in the future.

(Target even pricematched their own site, which Walmart does not do for some reason.)

I hope I answered your question.

FYI - My TRU is also running a promo right now where you receive a free LEGO storage container with $50 purchase. It includes a good sized base plate that can be thrown up on BL, so I picked up 4 of the 9463. I love Target's price matching. I got them to price match TRU's promo of $25 off $100 in LEGO purchases. Since TRU's ad did not state that it was a set that priced over $100, I was able to add up several items to get to $100, and they did not even put the prices back to "normal", but added them in at the sale price. Worked out nicely. I also got my local TRU to price match Walmart's price on 7965 by just showing them the price on my phone via the net. Then they took and additional $25 off, but they limited me to one a day. After 3 days, I was advised that TRU corporate told them that they could match sale prices but not everyday prices. I just stood there with my mouth open trying to comprehend the logic of this one.

I say pull the trigger! This is a cool little set, I love the tree and werewolf minifig! At just $12.50 that's the lowest you're probably ever going to find it. I just pulled up TRU online and I think I might pick up 9463 myself. I love the fact that everyone on here posts about great Lego deals and sales, my problem is I want to purchase everything on sale that I see, haha.

I say pull the trigger! This is a cool little set, I love the tree and werewolf minifig! At just $12.50 that's the lowest you're probably ever going to find it. I just pulled up TRU online and I think I might pick up 9463 myself. I love the fact that everyone on here posts about great Lego deals and sales, my problem is I want to purchase everything on sale that I see, haha.

That is the problem I am having. I see a good deal on a lego set I like, I can't pass it up.

I would be hardpressed to find the price of that set go lower anywhere.

Walmart currently has it listed for $17.97 (out-of-stock online, would need to buy in store).

Target still has it for the full $19.99 retail, but they are doing online pricematching for the holidays which ends by the 24th.

What the heck, load up the gun and fire away!

Just bought 5 at Target with price matching, for $12.50 a piece. Good to know about the price matching.

Miro

That is the problem I am having. I see a good deal on a lego set I like, I can't pass it up.

I have the same issue. That's why I have 3000 sets. LOL

Yeah 3,000+ sets is one heck of a collection! I'm not even close. Ed you must be practically swimming through Lego as you walk through your house with that many sets in it. I think you should open your house for brickpicker tours, seeing that much Lego at once would be amazing!!

I have the same issue. That's why I have 3000 sets. LOL

Yeah 3,000+ sets is one heck of a collection! I'm not even close. Ed you must be practically swimming through Lego as you walk through your house with that many sets in it. I think you should open your house for brickpicker tours, seeing that much Lego at once would be amazing!!

Well, everyone might be able to see it soon, but I will leave it at that. Some exciting things happening behind the scenes at Brickpicker.

That is the problem I am having. I see a good deal on a lego set I like, I can't pass it up. I have the same issue. That's why I have 3000 sets. LOL Ditto.

I don't have an amazing collection of 3,000 sets, yet.

Let's see....only 2,400 to go.

Good grief, If I looked at how much I've spent on LEGO all together my head would explode!

After 3 days, I was advised that TRU corporate told them that they could match sale prices but not everyday prices. I just stood there with my mouth open trying to comprehend the logic of this one.

A lot of stores are like that where they will only pricematch with sale prices. We all know how Toys R Us price's are above retail, which for them is considered an 'everyday' price. I couldn't even fathom trying to buy so much as one set from them just because I can get the same item for less anywhere else (even online) at the 'real' retail price!