Amazon Purchasing Limits

ch_ris127

Hey guys, I hope to get some help from those who's a regular buyer on Amazon. I had just made multiple purchases on one set, but there's a purchasing limit of 5 similar sets per order. Does this mean thatI can order the same 5 sets again in next time, or am I not allowed to buy any more of that set?

And another one; under the item name in the wish list, there's a line saying "Quantity: 3, Has: 2". Does this mean that there's a purchasing limit for this item? And does this last permanently?

Thanks a lot for the help, I really appreciate it.  :)

• Like 1

Purchasing limits typically reset in a week on Amazon. Just don't try to use multiple accounts to circumvent and they don't mind if you buy more when the limit resets.

If you try to buy before it resets, it just pops up a refusal during checkout, no big deal.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! :D

• 8 months later...

Related question.  I'm looking at an item with Amazon purchase limit of 2.  I put 2 in my cart, then go to my shopping cart and change quantity to 999, I get the response something like "Seller has only 2 of this item"... is that true? ... or is it just because of the purchase limit of 2?

Never mind... I got ... just the purchase limit...

... so is there a way to tell how many they have?

Edited by Kenxxx