Pricing different colors of bulk Lego?

I don't do a ton of bulk/parting out. I have about 15 lbs I have separated by color. Trying to figure out how to price them in color lots - I know bulk in general goes from $6-$8/lb depending on quality/type, but should I be pricing different colors higher? Follow up Q - would you bother separating every color out or no? As an example I have about 2 lbs of brown, but with some tan, light brown, etc, mixed in.

I know stuff like sand green can go for higher, just not sure about others.

Any thoughts from the bulk sellers out there appreciated!

I have only a little experience, but I sold the three used bulk lots I bought last summer separating by color "themes" - black and grays in one lot, browns and greens and blues in another, reds and oranges and yellows in another. It all looked pretty, and on eBay that's a good selling point. :-)

Do red, yellow and orange bricks sell for much?

I sold my 5.5 pounds of used reds and oranges and yellows bricks for $70 (free parcel select shipping). It did include various shades of reds, yellows, transparent pieces, "jewel" pieces, etc.

Edited to add: and it had a lot of pieces besides bricks, it was all part of a few large bulk used lots I bought from goodwill last year and finally just bulk listed when I decided not to deal in used parts on Bricklink.

I don't do a ton of bulk/parting out. I have about 15 lbs I have separated by color. Trying to figure out how to price them in color lots - I know bulk in general goes from $6-$8/lb depending on quality/type, but should I be pricing different colors higher? Follow up Q - would you bother separating every color out or no? As an example I have about 2 lbs of brown, but with some tan, light brown, etc, mixed in.

I know stuff like sand green can go for higher, just not sure about others.

Any thoughts from the bulk sellers out there appreciated!

If you were to sell by a single color, the true primary colors tend to sell for less... they are just considered more common. Whites and blacks are usually pretty cheap too. Dark bluish gray and light bluish grey are also very common but generally more sought after so a lot with less common bricks can fetch a good price. Dark green which is more expensive than lime green which is more than regular green. Dark blue is more expensive than light blue which is more than regular blue. See a trend? :) The sandy tones and other variations can be even more expensive if not in a common brick.

Bricklink is a great place to check the rarity of a color!

There is no easy answer to this question... other than yes some colors are more expensive.